General Terms and Conditions
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, Chola Enterprises collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Chola Enterprises's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Chola Enterprises's visitors use its website. From time to time, Chola Enterprises may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Chola Enterprises also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://cholaimpressions.com blog posts. Chola Enterprises only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Chola Enterprises's websites choose to interact with Chola Enterprises in ways that require Chola Enterprises to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Chola Enterprises gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://cholaimpressions.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Cholaimpressions.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Chola Enterprises discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Chola Enterprises's behalf or to provide services available at Chola Enterprises's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Chola Enterprises's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Chola Enterprises will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Chola Enterprises discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Chola Enterprises believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Chola Enterprises, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://cholaimpressions.com and have supplied your email address, Chola Enterprises may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Chola Enterprises and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Chola Enterprises takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Chola Enterprises may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Chola Enterprises may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Chola Enterprises does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Chola Enterprises uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Chola Enterprises – by purchasing Chola Enterprises's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Chola Enterprises collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Chola Enterprises. Chola Enterprises does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Refund, Refund, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
- Our products are non-returnable. Only in the case of transit damage, we accept returns. Picture of the product damaged needs to be shared with us on our support email address ([email protected]) within 24 hours of delivery of the product. Once we approve the return, the product can be shipped back to our registered office address.
- The product need to be shipped back to us at your own expense. Chola Impressions won't bear shipping charges for items that are returned back to us. Once we receive the product at our premises, we will initiate the complete refund of the product price. We will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
- Our products are not exchangeable.
- After an order is placed and if it needs to be cancelled, our customer care number 8825427058 needs to be contacted. Our team will check if the order has shipped and if the cancellation is possible. If the product is not already been shipped and if the cancellation is possible, the entire amount that was paid while placing the order will be refunded back to you
- If the product has been shipped already, cancellation cannot be done and there won't be any refund
- There are some products which are made against order. Such orders can not be cancelled irrespective of whether the product has been shipped or not
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Please refer our Return Section for the detailed policy on Returns
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 working days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 12 working days. This varies greatly depending on your location. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Time to dispatch is specified for individual products under specifications. Our production facility operates on Monday - Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time it will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we can change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched, but not after dispatching.
4.5 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.6 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecast time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Please refer Returns section
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and Chola Enterprises encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Chola Enterprises at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
Please refer Returns section
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit: Please refer Returns section
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit: Please refer Returns section
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at [email protected]