Why you should buy Tanjore Paintings from Chola Impressions
- First things first - Chola Impressions is located in Tanjore. We make Tanjore paintings better than the companies located outside Thanajvur. We make each painting with devotion - we commence each work at an auspicious time and perform the required rituals and pooja before we dispatch it to our customers
- Chola Impressions is also the only Tanjore paintings company which has got ISO 9001:2015 certification for the 22 carat Gold foil used in each painting. The 22 carat Gold Foil won’t fade for generations. Our Tanjore paintings become your family assets and legacy that can be passed on from one generation to the other
- In addition to this, we issue Authenticity certificate for each painting at our own capacity. This speaks about the seriousness we have on the quality of paintings we make
- How our processes & materials used are superior to others in the industry -
- Marine Grade plywood is used for every painting. The plywood is also Termite and Borer resistant.
- Teak wood frame used for every painting. Light weight and inherently termite-free, borer free.
- Age old authentic methods & processes used while making the painting. All these make the painting last for about 100 years if preserved properly.
- 100% satisfied customers. We are proud to be the only art gallery in Tanjore to have 5 star reviews at any platform – Google reviews, Facebook recommendations, Amazon reviews, Flipkart reviews, Just Dial ratings. We work very hard to make each of our customers satisfied with our work. We never compromise of the Quality
- We have the best artists in Thanjavur who make our paintings stand out from the rest. We train and employ the rural youth and women from Thanjavur and nearby villages. This way, we ensure that the art is preserved in its original form and also providing livelihood to the artisans at the same time. Each purchase goes towards building the lives of local artists in Tanjore.
Customized Tanjore Paintings- Any size, any painting