Butter Krishna - Yashodha Tanjore Painting with Mandap - 2 ft x 1.75 ft
- Butter Krishna - Yashodha Tanjore Painting with Mandap - 2 ft x 1.75 ft
- One of the earliest Tanjore sketches. Traditional Tanjore sketches portray Gods and Goddesses sitting on a throne mostly. occasionally on Vahanam (animal/ bird mount).
- Lord Krishna is plumpy in Tanjore paintings as He is associated with butter most of the times. Two women can be seen feeding Him butter with parrots as entertainment. One of which is Yashodha.
Tanjore Paintings are made on canvas pasted on wood. Relief work is done on the canvas and glass beads are embedded giving the art work the 3D effect.
22 Carat Gold foil is pasted on the designated areas to give the painting a rich look
- Gold foil coated with glass beads that look like semi-precious stones and ornaments
- All our handicrafts are made in Tanjore by the most skillful artisans
- Quality is of paramount importance to us. We believe in professional handling of each order
- Hence our handicrafts can't be matched by any other brand in terms of ingenuity & quality
- Size including frame24x20 inches
- Frame typeMani/ Beaded
- Front CoverUnbreakable Acrylic Glass
- FoilAuthentic 22 carat gold foil
- Finish TypeTraditional
- Time to ship from order date3-6 working days